GENERAL GUIDELINES TO PARENTS / GUARDIANS
- Parents are requested not to enter classrooms.
- Parents are requested to inform the school if there are any changes in their address and telephone numbers, in writing. Children when falling sick, should not be sent to the school to attend test/classes.
- Should there be any legitimate complaint, please meet the Principal at the earliest, it will surely be personally verified.
- Any communication made by the parents / Guardian should be addressed to the Principal through the Class Teacher and all correspondence from the school to the parents will be done by the principal.
- Parents are required to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their children progress by checking the almanac every day, paying attention to the regularity and punctuality of the child and attending the P.T.M. regularly
- They are advised to check the bags of their wards to see if any circular/notice/invitation, etc. has been issued by the school.
- Parents are advised not to give any pocket money t the students.
- The ward of those parents, who avoid meeting the authorities. When advised to do so, will not be allowed to attend the classes.
- Parents are requested to personally see off and receive their ward at a bus stop (for classes Nursery to V)
- Even if the students are admitted later during the term, fees for the whole academic session will be charged.
- No holiday leave will be granted except with the permission of the principal.
- Lunch boxes will not be received during the school hours.
This school believes in discipline. Slackness, disobedience, and disregard of rules will not be tolerated.